1. PRIMO Europe does not make any claim for the accuracy nor accept any responsibility whatsoever for the information and recommendations contained and presented on the website (the “material”), and does not make any assertion that such material is complete, free of errors or appropriate to specific situations.
2. The content of the website is not necessarily an expression of the opinion of PRIMO Europe.
3. PRIMO Europe does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for problems, errors or accidents which may occur in connection with the usage of material found on this website. PRIMO Europe recommends that the users of the website take an appropriate cautionary approach to the material.
4. The website and material are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. The use of the website and the material is entirely at your own risk. Although PRIMO Europe will endeavour to ensure that the content of the material is accurate, PRIMO Europe makes no representations as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Material, services, software, text, graphics of the results to be obtained from using this website and the material. Users of the material are expected to exercise their professional judgement when using the material. PRIMO Europe does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its servers are free of computer viruses and other harmful elements. If your use of the website or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, PRIMO Europe is not responsible for those costs.
5. PRIMO Europe works continually to ensure that any erroneous information and/or unfounded knowledge available via this website is corrected or removed as soon as is reasonably practicable and that as far as is reasonably feasible such erroneous information or unfounded knowledge is not disseminated. With this in mind PRIMO Europe is very amenable to receiving any information about possible errors or omissions in the material and information available on the website. Information about dead links on this website can be sent to email@example.com
6. All material produced by PRIMO Europe can be freely downloaded and used by members of PRIMO Europe, on condition that a clear indication of the source, i.e. PRIMO Europe, is provided on each occasion such material is reused. Publications with the PRIMO Europe’s logo shall be used in their original form. In a situation involving the reproduction of substantial amounts of material from PRIMO Europe, PRIMO Europe’s prior written consent is required.
7. The contents of the website, such as text, graphics, images, photographs, code and other material, are protected by copyright, trade mark and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the original material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, sell or modify the Material or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions. Unauthorised use of the material may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
8. If you wish to advertise for PRIMO Europe or any of our products, please contact the secretariat.
9. This website may not be changed or altered either by simple editing or through technical tools. The website may not be copied.
10. Those websites, which are connected to the Website via hyperlink, are not part of PRIMO Europe and thus are outside the control of PRIMO Europe. This disclaimer includes the content as well as any commercial advertisements contained on such linked websites.
11. PRIMO Europe can, without warning, change or modify any part of the website.
12. PRIMO Europe reserves the right to use any material it receives in part or entirety. PRIMO Europe can use such material on the website, in a newsletter or in any other way, including passing on such material to a third party. By posting any content on the website, you are granting PRIMO Europe a perpetual, royalty-free license to publish such content on the website or in other PRIMO Europe publications in such manner as PRIMO Europe deems fit. You waive any moral rights you may otherwise have in respect of such content.
13. PRIMO Europe accepts no responsibility in relation to any damages whatsoever or howsoever caused by, for example, virus attacks using this website or related media.
14. We refer to existing law in the countries in which national PRIMO chaoters are represented.