As the result of a fruitful collaboration the BCI Netherlands forum & Het Genootschap voor Risicomanagement are delighted to announce the date for a combined event. This is a great opportunity to get to know each other better and to start exploring the possibilities for cooperation between risk management and business continuity management. Rabobank have kindly offered to host this BCI NL and GvRM event
When: 26th June 2018 starting at 16:30
Where: Rabobank Nederland, Croeselaan 18, 3521 CB Utrecht.
The presentations will be in English. The programme is as follows:
- Intro & Welcome (RABO)
- Intro – why do we want to (or should we) try and work together? (tbc & Michael Crooymans)
- Initial results of the RM/BCM workshop and next steps (Brian Zawada)
- Results of GvRM/BCI work group with respect to SCM & Current project (Rob van den Eijnden)
18:15 light meal
- Practical exercise to get RM and BCM to mix
- Sharing the results of the exercise
- Next steps and closing
20:15 Networking drinks
The forum events are great places to meet other business continuity and resilience professionals and hear about the latest developments in the profession. They can also be used as CPD for BCI members.
The event is free to attend for GvRM and BCI members as well as non-members although registration is mandatory via the link below.
Parking is available at Rabobank and it is a short walk from Utrecht CS.
For more information (GvRM) please email: Chris.Ravensbergen@VNG.NL
Chris Ravensbergen (06-50253386)
For more information (Rabobank/BCI) please email: Netherlandsevents@bciforum.net
Ron Barmentloo (06-10952136) & Michael Crooymans (06-22206960)